Shigahime

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai
Evil immortal beings staving off their desire to die by turning the lives of other people into Mexican telenovelas
I guess.

in the end it was all pointless :l this was very meh to me tbh I'm disappointed however, the art was amazing.

@KayleKiwi idk about that.. maybe that was author goal from beginning? to show that immortality ain't all roses and stuff but more like endless nightmare (even thought they don't realize it themselves because they don't know how2feel/live?)

The story is complex, you can derive a lot of different meanings or messages from the way it was told to its ending. I can’t really explain the main point of the story since there’s so many ways to tackle it, but at the very least it’s worth a read. You should just read it and see it for what you think is, I’ll give it a 7/10.

Fed-Kun's army
6/10
I understand what the ending was going for and i usually love poetic and bittersweet type endings in dark stories like this, but i felt like the execution was pretty meh. Alot of it is because it was actually really hard (with the exeception of Soichi) to feel anything for alot of these characters.
I did love the Bloodrace characterization though; these immortal crwatures that have lived so long that they no longer feel emotion or empathy like humans do, but will brutally change humans into familiars just to be able to observe what they are incapable of feeling. I kind of wish the story would have delved into the origin of these creatures more and why they're all apparently female. Other than that made for a quick and entertaining read.

such a twisted ending...
i really thought he was gonna slash her head off but wow its the best ugly ending
anyway, i like how the immortal race stay so overpower till the end (didnt sure how tamaki end up tho) and not just some boy become hero and have his happy ever after ending.

Users who are viewing this thread