Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Ch. 26 - Blow The Feelings Away

Group Leader
Several people had the same idea I did last chapter, and probably these chapters as well, but I'm also leaning towards Kubaru being an unreliable narrator and her wounds being self inflicted, as we never see her actually interacting with her (supposed, at this point I never know) real father.

This would tie into chapter 24 where we're shown how easy to manipulate Tomata is. When he hears a sob story he turns into people pleaser mode, even to his own detriment, and will do what he can to help, and I think it's very possible, even likely that Kubaru saw that side of him and figured she could make use of it, turning him into her new dad, one she can control and who will always do everything for her. And we know later he took over the company and essentially does her bidding from behind the scenes, so that checks.

Anyway I guess we have a murderer on our hands now woohoo!

4 more chapters until we catch up!

PS: Kubaru with dark long hair speaks to me. I know the author mentioned in one of the early afterwords that he drew her like that in the present as well but then changed it to the design we see today. I think I wouldn't have minded her keeping the long hair but who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't forget about the forced tongue piercing yet, what if it was a major plot point where Kiba gets shot in the mouth but the tongue piercing is there which was supposed to stop the bullet but instead fucking kills him because that tongue piercing is definitely made from a heavily diluted and processed baby dinosaur fossil

Dex-chan lover
Several people had the same idea I did last chapter, and probably these chapters as well, but I'm also leaning towards Kubaru being an unreliable narrator and her wounds being self inflicted, as we never see her actually interacting with her (supposed, at this point I never know) real father.

This would tie into chapter 24 where we're shown how easy to manipulate Tomata is. When he hears a sob story he turns into people pleaser mode, even to his own detriment, and will do what he can to help, and I think it's very possible, even likely that Kubaru saw that side of him and figured she could make use of it, turning him into her new dad, one she can control and who will always do everything for her. And we know later he took over the company and essentially does her bidding from behind the scenes, so that checks.

Anyway I guess we have a murderer on our hands now woohoo!

4 more chapters until we catch up!

PS: Kubaru with dark long hair speaks to me. I know the author mentioned in one of the early afterwords that he drew her like that in the present as well but then changed it to the design we see today. I think I wouldn't have minded her keeping the long hair but who knows.
Maybe Im wrong, but saying Kubaru is an unreliable narrator here is wrong, because we don't see this backstory from her pov, from 🍅's

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this manga just gets crazier and darker! It can't get any worse, can it?

Last page: "Hold my beer"

Shouldn't forget about the forced tongue piercing yet, what if it was a major plot point where Kiba gets shot in the mouth but the tongue piercing is there which was supposed to stop the bullet but instead fucking kills him because that tongue piercing is definitely made from a heavily diluted and processed baby dinosaur fossil
I'll have what this guy is having.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuto has Tomata's somewhat approval to keep being with Kubaru.

Hello crazy girl number 3 that's going to enter Yuuto's life.

Users who are viewing this thread