Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Ch. 27 - Are You God?

Dex-chan lover
is the harem n story just ever expanding with crazy girls? lol
If they end it like a typical harem that would be the absolute cherry on this insanity cake, but fortunately for our sanity, our homie is probably either dying or ending up with gal #1.

Fed-Kun's army
She kinda looks like she would be from a project moon game

It’s either that or I’ve been playing too much limbus lately

Dex-chan lover
This manga is PEAK. I love how the mangaka wastes no fucking time and just steps on the gas.

Aggregator gang
“she’s based on a story one of my friends told me”

How she goes around murdering people or the religious cult?
There was no religious cult there. Author probably refers to a woman serial killer that exclusively killed men.

So is the author filthy rich and publishing this themselves? How does this not get axed in Japan? I love it tho but doesn't make sense to me how not axed lol
Best I can tell it’s a web comic on the Ganma app? Maybe Ganma only has to pay them per click or something so there’s no downside to hosting it.

I’m gonna read this trash until the last trashy chapter tho I guarantee you that

Group Leader
Best I can tell it’s a web comic on the Ganma app? Maybe Ganma only has to pay them per click or something so there’s no downside to hosting it.

I’m gonna read this trash until the last trashy chapter tho I guarantee you that
It also never got a physical print run. It's only being sold digitally. The same is true for most Ganma series, only really popular ones get physical releases. This keeps running/hosting costs considerably lower, so a manga doesn't need to be crazy popular to stay afloat.

Still, this does get 20-30k likes pretty consistently so it's definitely not at the bottom of the chain even within Ganma. In fact this does often end up on the top daily top 20, so I'd say it's got enough notoriety to not get axed.

Last edited:
Kind of funny that the religious nut found someone even more deranged then he is. It's usually them who are the craziest.

Users who are viewing this thread