Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Ch. 28 - Danger! Everyone Gather Up!

Dex-chan lover
Y'all seeing this pattern right now? For every girl that is introduced, their chest keeps getting smaller. First, Kubaru with huge bonkers. And then, the bipolar-sexual girl with normals. Now? The tall girl with a Minecraft superflat world.
Oh so we're stopping at 3 then? Cause I ain't never seen a negative cup size before.

Dex-chan lover
Not to be rude but i thought she was a man with long hair b4. Or maybe she is indeed a trap and mc will have a whole gender bender yandere harem going on..the possibilities are endless..:shamihuh:

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this manga is just harem romcom drama but with schizo, yandere, unhinged, and many more broken girls lmao

Dex-chan lover
So he is just going to be a doormat then? Alright, I'll see you all at the finish line if the author is more interested in introducing crazy girl of the week than dealing with the guy's sadness.

Dex-chan lover
I want that shrimp skewers too, and whatever weed theyre smoking cause this is batshit insane

Banned
1 insane mastermind and part time puppeteer 2 Psycho with split mind problems 3 killer/murderer
Yeah everything is gonna be okay.. 🏥🚑🚓

Dex-chan lover
I do not read because I am invested in the characters. I read to watch the train wreck get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread