Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Passionate Girlfriend Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I was totally expecting this manga to be something similar to We Won't Become Adults, where the couple goes around doing whatever they feel like doing, without caring about the consequences

Yandere battle Royale is kinda interesting too, so I'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to the parents? If they were so controlling, why did they suddenly change course so drastically? ...or, should I instead ask were they ever seen again?

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering what that crying face of hers on the reflection of the knife on the cover of volume two could've meant, guess this answers that.

Dex-chan lover
Dad redemption arc, he has a tracker on his phone and is going to save him using his deadbeat father combat skills to disarm the crazy bitch

Dex-chan lover
dont-worry-woody-29140378e0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, our "puppet" will be saved so he feels even more reliant on her? I hope he doesn't try to fix her but just gets away, surely they can't be all crazy?

Dex-chan lover
Really curious how this plot will resolve itself. FemC can't fix this with the power of money or corporate authority. Is there room for more than one Yandere girl in this plot? You get the feeling FeMC would never allow it, so I think this girl is either getting locked up or killed. Even if FeMC showed up and explained she's not interested in MC romantically and was actively trying to hook him up with new girl, I can't see them sharing him lol. The miracle route would be making the 'normal' personality a puppet too and getting her therapy to the point the yandere personality doesn't come out as often.

I mean, technically speaking, the timid girl is still a normal one

I say he got a 2-in-1 special package, a win honestly
It's like having Launch from Dragonball but without you having the durability of a character from Dragonball :dogkek:

OMG I've been wanting to read more manga with a charecter with a split personality for a while but I couldn't find many!

I'm glad I chose to read this

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. Told you he was up shit creek without a paddle. Wonder how they handle this once the puppet master girl gets there

Users who are viewing this thread