Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Ex-Demon Lord's First Date

T51

Dex-chan lover
Please dont turn her into a bad girl, what the fuck...

Thanks for the TL lads. I love this series so I hope you guys dont drop it!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing that either one of the two has happened:

The former Ard's subordinate/animal eared girl, is posing as Ginny, using some sort of transformation magic etc., since Ginny is acting very not of herself.

OR

Ginny as a succubus is having some sort of phase of her monthly "succubus-cycle", where her personality flips (in presence of Ard/strong male/a guy she's into), and she becomes a bit more domineering/assertive, and even a bit malevolent towards any competition/other girls.

Then again if this was a plot from the former subordinate, then it's possible that the masked guys are just part of her plot, since they were speaking idiotically loud of their evil schemes, for people rather far away being able to hear them. (And from that perspective, that whole scene feels very staged)

Both very plausible imo.

Dex-chan lover
.....if that fucking succubus seriously messing the plot, im outta here tf
It was ok at first then it turned out to be harem shit trash. Naah that’s just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally there’s a difference between suggesting a "romantic" interest and plain, obvious attraction thrown in your face. I don’t recall seeing anything about a harem in the previous chps no. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@Sadrobot I mean, his 4 heavenly king all adore him, that means every one of them all chase him in his past life. Well, in this type of manga you will see it in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see here, it skipped the last page of LN Ch10 and most of Ch11 (important context for Olivia and setup for a battle/tournament event near the end of LN Vol1), skipped most of the play, skipped Ard's thoughts on how the play is completely inaccurate to everyone (him, Lydia the Hero/Champion, 3 of the 4 heavenly kings, the tale of Rivelg (he is not one of the 4 heavenly kings) who in reality was after Varvatos' ass and revolted when he said no
lots and lots of the people in his army, both men and women, were after his body
, and some other small things), skipped a few very minor flashbacks, and skipped over important (but small) details (like Ard saying that while the people in his army were talented, they were also mostly perverts or weirdos). By the way, the 4 heavenly kings are Verda, Olivia, Lizer, and Alvarto, just so no one's confused. I get that they can't use everything that happens in the LN, but they keep skipping or changing important things, the battle event is used to solve some things and to setup other things, and Ard's thoughts on the play setup something that is revealed in LN Vol 3.
@Joonhas @Lord-Raine Wrong, that's the real Ginny,
but there is someone at the school who is a fake.
She's acting that way because of something that was skipped, again, basically she is gaining confidence in herself (although not enough as you'll see later) and
she won't be dropping the whole harem thing, but she becomes much better friends with Irena later on.
@Nunally "Adore" isn't quite right, they skipped over Ard thinking about them during the play, and it won't go into it more until volume 2 and in much more detail in volume 3 of the LN (this is very roughly what happened in Vol.1 Ch.12, a little changed but close) but all of the 4 heavenly kings are "quirky",
EXTREME battle manic, massive lolicon,
loli
mad scientist, bro-con (much calmer) battle manic, is just the tip of each iceburg, they all hold great respect for him though.
Most of those details should've been in this chapter, but if you look at the rest of my comment, a lot of things were cut.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 @Lord-Raine I see, well I do think if a manga using their novel pace the story will be a sure mess. Thats why I think this manga will introduce him first (and the two girl beside him), then his 4 heavenly king one by one, and after that the longer plot. Even though this is one of the cliche manga so maybe someday I will forgot this altogether haha

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I sure hate harem! Would be a shame if harem was in the tags.
Too bad I can't read and will never know.

Aggregator gang
Leave it to the succubus to be the one who understands how things should go.

Users who are viewing this thread