Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Ex-Demon Lord's First Date

Wow, you guys happen to publish the new chapter a few minutes after the other group did. That's not sus at all...

Supporter
I... I will never understand these "I'ma live my life and not care about anything happening around me" mentality. I'm not vouching for always being the good guy or anything but like. Man's living his life and notices something that could potentially destroy said life. "I don't care, don't bother me with that shit." In this case he did care but he was only convinced due to the girls around him. He wasn't even going to report it, by the looks of it.
Like, what? wtf? Especially when he's op af.

Group Leader
@wanfai the issue is his former subordinate who already suspects that he’s the demon lord and wants to take revenge against him. If he stands out, she’ll start hunting him

Supporter
@monkey123
IRL here? Hell no i don't have any magic power.
In isekai haven where as MC you know you have overwhelming power?
It'd be easy af to take care of things even just discretely.

Double-page supporter
Ard: we need to talk more about this harem. Uhh... First thing first I quit the harem.
Ginny: Why?
Ard: I don't feel like the direction in the relationship that we going for is not like what I'm wanna go for. So I'm just wanna do a cool split, I'll still respect what y'all doing but I'm just wanna do my own thing.

Double-page supporter
First rule to live as a villain.

DON'T EVER HELD A MEETING IN ALLEY WHERE BYPASSER CAN HEAR YOUR F*CKING DAMN PLAN LOUD AND CLEAR.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Irene, you are already the best girl, that is enough for you and damn as expected from a succubus, she sure ard to get the harem, i like it and really the assassins are dumb for not checking their surroundings

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread