Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Former Demon Lord's Stealthy Pursuit

Group Leader
@KaiserZ Page 7, Panel 2 should be "Don't even try to resist". Page 17, Panel 3 should be "It seems that people's sense of pain has dulled..."

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@KaiserZ My bad, Page 8, I didn't scroll down enough for the page counter to update. And Page 19 for the other one.

Dex-chan lover
I bet it was a setup by his former sister. She's desperate to have her brother back, even after him being gone for thousands of years.

Group Leader
@KaiserZ Thanks! I just noticed this too, but that same panel on Page 19 has "Speels" instead of "Spells".

I really want the next chapter to be, this guy committed suicide to channel a demon, the demon recognizes the MC for what he is, and then flees immediately back to hell. The end.

It probably won't be that, but I really feel that's what it should be. I'm kind of biased though, I really like that scene from the I Stayed Behind And Became A Legend series, where the vampire lord calls out maijin from the dark dimension to attack the MC, but they recognize him as the guy who slaughtered millions of maijin in the dimensional rift and immediately nope the fuck out of there. There should be more scenes in manga where powerful or otherworldly forces recognize what an overpowered protagonist is and shit their pants.

It's always kinda fun to watch (yet another) OP "kiddo" wreck havoc on some overconfident ants. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread