Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

Aggregator gang
Appears to be a typical OP character wanting to reincarnate into a villager to get friends and live a normal life, per se. Turns out his village parents are OP, and so is his childhood friends' family.
There are better things to read so if you've got time, which you probably do now, read this mediocre work.

anyone knows some manga with same plot but more chapters? i somewhat enjoy this general shit

@gzvv https://mangadex.org/title/31962/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha This one is pretty similar

Dex-chan lover
-As soon as I read the description, I got reminded of Arnos from maou gakuin. And the cover, two sisters..??

Dex-chan lover
Looks super average and he gets into school before the 2nd chapter....

Aggregator gang
If anyone's interested, the light novel is translated by Yen Press as "The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody."

Can take a second to appreciate that two groups managed to upload 3 chapters in the space of 30mins, (could be organised). The first chapter literally said he had one the first raw and then bam two more chapters by a different person. Weirder Part no chapter one by that second person/group.

Users who are viewing this thread