Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

Dex-chan lover
This manga very much like the red eyes reincarnation (with regressed magic and so on) but with overly dense protag, meanwhile I have a sympathy for you corner guy lol

Double-page supporter
Corner guy has a very important role of decorating the corners with mediocrity so it’s not cool to feel bad for him he’s just doing his job.

the reason why the bahamut families(ff7) became unemployed

Bahamut Flares category revamp more than 1000 times

Neo-Bahamut: oh! F! well time to apply as a Dragon in Lord of the Rings
Bahamut: You dimwit! LOTR was finished ages ago
Neo-Bahamut: ow sucks!
Bahamut-Zero:**sleeping**

the "maou" meaning here is "demon lord" or "magic lord"? coz the second one feels bit better after reading the first three chap and considering
his enemies are demon and evil gods

Group Leader
1 star agaaaaain! Where is my cool mc? HAH? STILL SHIT! GOOD TRY TO COPY AUTHOR-NIM! HAHAHAH! Everyone i recommend to you guys the Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha manga/anime :)

Imagine trading your fancy demon lord character design for a Generic Shonen Japanese Male MC Protag Design (TM). That's one hell of a sucky reincarnation.

Well Im hoping this is a fun read at least.

I get that it's a very common trope and Im not expecting this story to subvert it, but honestly I am so fuckkkkking not into the whole "I'm basically a god but all I want to do is live a boring ass life because mind numbing normalcy is the peak of existence" ...like bruh No. it. is. not.

All these story MCs be like "oh whats that? Im being offered the world on a platter? Being given tremendous power? Beautiful girls are throwing themselves at me? Facing epic adventure? No thank you, I'd rather stare at the wall and eat paste, cause thats my ideal life right there"

They could take over the world and live however they want but instead they act like weak mofos and complain constantly about how everything's interfering with their boringness

The truth of it all is that these stories are less about a powerful fantasy MC wanting to be normal, and more about creating a fantasy scenario where the Author and Readers can vicariously imagine their boring ass selves as powerful. Theyre not ambitious enough to imagine something more interesting for themselves so instead they create a character that acts like an average schmuck, and then they give that schmuck Gary-Stu powers... so that next time someone cuts them in line or bumps into them on the supermarket or drives by in a limo they can feel a ridiculous sense of fantasy superiority.
<Rant over. lol>

This is better than a lot of stories imof its type, and it seems decent quality too, but in general wish I had the option to read stories like this except with MCs more ambitious and interesting.

Damn this is blandiest generic story. Author be like "do I have to spend time on storyboard? " Btw how the hell those ppl even gave 10 for this? Overall this is cat on the wall between bad and avg

Double-page supporter
so the MC is a Great Grand Sage who stayed 3000 years friendless and a virgin!!

Hasn't this already been translated?

https://mangadex.org/title/31962/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/chapters/

Users who are viewing this thread