Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

Dex-chan lover
i respect the hell out of this. the art is generic to a fault, the story is purely reincarnation/demon lord reincarnation/OP isekai harem life tropes, but they make him explicitly a nutless socially retarded star density MC, and they actually explain why hes nutless and dense! its kind of awesome. its not "good" but if you read any wish-fulfillment power fantasy you can get this is refreshing sometimes

u choose the wrong artist for this one the 0815 art isnt bad but its 0815 and not fitting for this one

6/10 not that bad and not that great either generic plot but its kinda written good comparing to the other ones.

This is getting an anime adaptation.

https://twitter.com/kimi_rano/status/1368147262342242306

Started off good but goes downhill fast after the parallel universe/time travel storyline.

he's gone for millenium and she still can recognize him?
you cant even remember your parents face after 3 years
reminds me of chinnese manhua when you've gone like thousand years and they still recognize you like it was yesterday

Fed-Kun's army
@marshayam,

you cant even remember your parents face after 3 years

My grandparents passed away 7 (grandmother) - 14 (grandfather) years ago and I remember their faces fine, yet I have a cousin who claimed after a year that she couldn't remember our grandfather's face despite frequenting the family house with pictures of him all over the place.

Overall, I get what you're saying, just wanted to comment on the above quote.

Users who are viewing this thread