Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

There's No Way that an Average Human in the Old Ages can spam Giga Flare and Multi cast 20x like its normal???

I like it so far having read 4 chapters. The reason for his trying reincarnation is alot better than most. Typical lack of common sense for the MC though.

@Jethzki he was saying their magic current in their body, meaning how well their body can interact with magic particles or shit like that, obviously the old human weren't all able to utilize their body for those skills hence why old human were scared of him

Not even going to attempt to read, why you may ask?

1. Looking at the cover, I already got a red flag without checking the tags. Romance and Harem

2. Common trope, same shit every time. Blah, blah, blah demon lord reincarnated, super strong MC, two girls with somehow similar hair color in E V E R Y one of these stories like him cause “ooh big powerful.” I swear if the author made this MC weak, with the personality of these thots they would beat him up and tell him to fuck off.

3. Harem.. it’s always harem, same two girls, same hair, same personality.. misha clown etc.

Bruh this is trash why do people keep giving trash such a high rating, whenever I see trash manga like this it makes me want to die.

Just because a bunch of kids/man childs rated it high doesn't make it good, it's the same thing we've read a hundred times already so quit giving it fucking 10 stars, at best this manga is a 5.5 so stop giving it so much fucking 10's.

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

This manga isn’t worth it. Idk how it got 7.75 as a rating that’s close to 8 which is very good but this one is average it should be 5 not 7 or 8 and that’s when I’m being nice true rating should be like a 4 I’ll give this a 4.5/10

If you don’t want to read that paragraph just read what I wrote on the part that says spoiler. It’s not a spoiler just a summary of what I wrote.

Isekai is a good genre. It has a lot of potential to make an interesting story. But every single fucking authors always makes a shitty isekai and what’s worse is that all the characters look the same just search up 2 different isekai main characters and look at their differences it’s hard to point them out if you haven’t seen that specific isekai manga/anime. Like all the stories are also the same. In isekai it’s literally about another world you can literally make that world have prostitute as a god and make all the people living there be a man and to make more all of them give offerings to fuck the god and make more of the people. I just made up a whole new setting of an isekai world. You see isekai is a genre that you can make anything out of but why do these authors make them the same. They never try to explore the genre a little further and make a different setting. Look at stories such as saga of Tanya the evil it’s an isekai that’s in a world full of war. You see how it got a different setting compared to 90% of the isekai genre.

basically I talk about how isekai has a lot of potential but the authors never try to make use of it

those boobs needs help, atleast draw them correctly

and the coloured panels looks like cheap knock off chinese manga's

Oh? Why are you surprised at the magic im using? Oh? Its a lost magic? I "studied" this world's magic and knowledge but it appears to be all in vain.

Users who are viewing this thread