Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

😃😄i want more
this is good
this should be every week
thanks for the transalation😃

Dex-chan lover
This is the epitome of generic isekai. It is the most generic of all generic isekai, to the point it is 100% tropes and cliches, and that's why it's entertaining. Don't expect anything that requires more than four brain cells to read at 4am though.

I quite like this manga to be honest. This is pure simple fun, nothing complicated about it. If you know what you're looking for, this will deliver exactly that. The only bad thing about this manga is the release schedule is too long. I had to reread from the beginning just to catching up with the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
TLDR demon king had no friends so he reincarnated himself 3000 years in the future and everyone is substantially weaker now and he is super op with his lost magic. Also apparently his disciples are still alive

Aggregator gang
It says hes a demon lord, but its fake, its just a title they called him. Hes something like a great mage who saved the world and somehow "everybody" now feared him. So he reincanted from the loneliness.

Group Leader
bruh
so generic a plot it's sad
i know at least five off the top of my head with the same plot lmao
i swear this is just an excuse to draw breasts tho

wdy mean typical nobody if the description said that mc is strong and it's not typical anymore it's common nowadays back in the day it's rare if u don't understand what did I just say just die

I'll be honest here, maybe I'm reading too much manga like this that I'm starting to get bored, their personality are too bland for me that I'm not even interested to continue reading despite no hate.

I'd only recommend it to some newbie for isekai readers

I spy, with my little eye, a story that starts with "G" and ends in "eneric Op-MC fantasy manga"

I also spy with my 2 little eyes a story that starts with "B" and ends with "land Harem manga"

Why do people keep saying its an isekai when its not, its normal fantasy setting the guy just reincarnates in the exact same world

i dont really like anyone but mc and elf girl tbh after this chapter ginny seems like a bitch and i just kinda hate the cat girrl

haven't read it yet but just seeing "quite life" is annoying as hell, i HATE this quite life bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread