Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru

wtf are you people talking about why are you saying trash i quite enjoyed reading this and i look forward to next chapters if you dont like it leave no need for hate remarks

looking for an indignation thunder dome or something now. maybe even a lord of vermillion.

Idk its ok, hope that this series won't become one of those super OP boring manga/animes.

Banned
We're in the late stages of isekai manga where it sorta seems like I've already read this one but I haven't.

It's just rehashed story plot but with different faces and names. Gets redundant.

So, I think the story is pretty wholesome so far. Nothing special—there are a bunch of other titles that have pretty much the same concept. But I don’t hate it.

What does bother me, though, is the idea that someone can spend all this time in books, learning about the magic of this world, and even acknowledging that things have fallen behind... and yet still be oblivious to how overpowered he is compared to everyone else. It takes an incredibly dense person—the kind that regularly shows up as an Isekai MC or Harem Protagonist. I don’t get why this trope of a thing.

How is it always someone who got reincarnated are so oblivous to anything like common sense or power levels

I'm sorry but This is the most I laughed reading a manga in a while. I just need more.

I love these generic overpowered protagonist manga. It's great for getting away from shitty reality.

Interesting ; I hope it can continue.
(but on the net there are only some raw (11, 13, 14) )

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. This is shit, like, really shit. But it's fun to read so it doesn't matter, even if it's not good, all that matters is that its fun to read. Trash could have some valuables too.

Users who are viewing this thread