Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
So aside from thinking he must be stronger because he tried to assassinate the guy in broad daylight in a guild-hall which both are factors that makes you able to expect his guard to be lowered entirely (besides the affable approach), and it seemingly worked... He also thinks he is stronger even despite the guy seemingly being perfectly ok after all that?

Dex-chan lover
Nothing positive follows this sentence.

Y'know, this dumpsterfire of a story just goes to show how far we as a society has fallen. Not only that some author actually thought this was a good idea for a story, but that we as an audience are actually still reading and commenting on it as if it had any value other then wasting everyone involved time.

Dex-chan lover
F and S ranks can do whatever they want but C-A can't? Kinda arbitrary there, Mr. Author?

Kinda throws the threat of trying to rank up and have freedom lost present all throughout the story out the window when S ranks apparently have the same freedom and no one bothered to explain that part to MC. All this time he could have been a S rank sooner.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like MC's power level is really wonky. Like he should have been able to not only eat that attack, but dish out something far far worse.
Its like the whole time tho, it doesnt make sense since the start. by how he should be OP completely, but suddenly struggles with stuff. Remembers stuff or not simply by convenience. Like normally he should have automatically learned resistence and attack magic of that level, like he did in the past. But then he gets the memories of the hero skill when he struggles where he by logic shouldnt. Even his backstory is like that and how he reacts to his former companions etc.

Honestly the only 2 Reasons I still read it, is firstly because of boredom and secondly a morbid curiosity to see how bad it gets before the axe hits.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like MC's power level is really wonky. Like he should have been able to not only eat that attack, but dish out something far far worse.
It was a suckered punch, he was not prepared and has not experienced that type of attack yet.
We need to see what happens when they fight again.
that privilege makes no sense... who would leave a weapon o mass destruction unrestricted? I call bs makes no sense from the pov of the rulers of that place.
Because you do not want dhe weapon of mass destruction you can not control targeting you?

Aggregator gang
Its like the whole time tho, it doesnt make sense since the start. by how he should be OP completely, but suddenly struggles with stuff. Remembers stuff or not simply by convenience. Like normally he should have automatically learned resistence and attack magic of that level, like he did in the past. But then he gets the memories of the hero skill when he struggles where he by logic shouldnt. Even his backstory is like that and how he reacts to his former companions etc.

Honestly the only 2 Reasons I still read it, is firstly because of boredom and secondly a morbid curiosity to see how bad it gets before the axe hits.
It makes sense tho? Take the strongest person alive right now, punch them, it would do nothing, now hit him with a taser and he would go down hard lol

Users who are viewing this thread