Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru ~Kensei to Matei, 2 Tsu no Zense o motta Otoko no Eiyuutan~ - Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
Didn't notice that all the girls around him are 13-16 years old, huh.
Just sigh and pretend they're all actually 4 years older than listed so it matches up how they're drawn/how they act.

It's the dumbest trope in the genre, and even if the target demographic for this stuff is 15-year-old boys I don't get why you'd feel the need to de-age everybody under that line and act like everything else is normal.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I’m not the only one weirded out by the fact that all the girls here are minors…

Also, “you have a surprisingly ladylike figure“ is a CRAZY statement towards a fucking CHILD :shamihuh:
The fuck was the author on?:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe Yuuri can make Dr Disrespect-like comments like that but he is stupidly "dense"after living for technically 3 lives by now.
Anyway, kind of nice to see the main 3 girls in the story so far, especially Riko/Rico - I thought new girls will just continually be introduced then become footnotes in the story, just like the girls in Yuuri's past lives.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuri is only F rank, so it's natural he couldn't think things through and was going to hunt a sea monster with a sword in hand. His manners are also only at level F, so of course he would start evaluating the body of a young teen aloud and calling it ladylike. Alas, his sense of courtesy and decency being limited to class F, he also thought nothing of first trashing the tavern, despite the owner's most earnest pleas, and then just smoothly proceeded to have his business meeting with a client in the middle of the carnage, while the crying owner was clearing the rubble right next to him.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin' COPPER?

Are we still in the fuckin' Chalcolithic Age?! You seriously telling me your (well toned) Dwarven ass couldn't have at least sprung for bronze?!

I mean given the apparent tech level, I'd assume they would be making bronze for ship parts that are in salt water environments. (I mean in our timeline here on Earth we got that shit squared away ~2,000-700 BC during the Bronze Age. As perspective the vibe of this story seems to be the Medieval Era... which is over a thousand years after the Bronze Age.)

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is that adult lady looking Riko 16 years old?

Yuuri is only F rank, so it's natural he couldn't think things through and was going to hunt a sea monster with a sword in hand. His manners are also only at level F, so of course he would start evaluating the body of a young teen aloud and calling it ladylike. Alas, his sense of courtesy and decency being limited to class F, he also thought nothing of first trashing the tavern, despite the owner's most earnest pleas, and then just smoothly proceeded to have his business meeting with a client in the middle of the carnage, while the crying owner was clearing the rubble right next to him.
F rankers, amIrite?

Dex-chan lover
I sorry non of them are above 18?
Like I thought at least 2 are 20.

Dex-chan lover
Telling a 13 y/o that she has a ladylike figure is not a good move.
Said 13 year old isn't human. Contrary to the elves, which are longer-lived than humans, maybe the Cait Sith race ages faster as a result of having shorter life spans than humans in this world.
Or the artist didn't consider any of that, and was just pushing their tastes onto the character... but then Tia's also 13 years old, a dwarf and isn't as well developed as Mei.

I dunno. It's fiction anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Said 13 year old isn't human. Contrary to the elves, which are longer-lived than humans, maybe the Cait Sith race ages faster as a result of having shorter life spans than humans in this world.
Or the artist didn't consider any of that, and was just pushing their tastes onto the character... but then Tia's also 13 years old, a dwarf and isn't as well developed as Mei.

I dunno. It's fiction anyways.
It made you looks bad when you try to explain/justify this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread