Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
/facepalm Another one of these moronic storylines where the MC reincarnates to escape being overpowered, just to retain all of their previous powers making them stronger than before, then decides to pretend to be weak the entire time. Dammit Japan, if we wanted this bullshit we would just read Superman comics.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama would understand...
Can't say anything yet with just 1 chapter but it was pretty funny at least, but I hope is not "trying to pretend I'm weak but I'm gonna one hit kill everyone if my party is in danger" kinda thing?

Also the two girls in the cover look a loooooooot to another manga with similar MC too, well, it's always generic at this point

If all of Japan's mediocre manga artists personally tried to create their own stories, they would at least have some variety. Instead, they've got a bunch of truly stupid people trying to reinvent the wheel.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata

Well, appearancewise broadly speaking, there aren't that many different types possible in isekai stories.

But generally, they're either someone near the age of just becoming an adult(just before 20s or just into), thus new to adventuring and joining around the same time as the MC, thus they can't really have that really different appearances, or they're in their mid 20-s after advancing in their profession for some time. Because we've all seen how new adventurers starting out in their 30s or 40s are treated, and women would probably have it even worse.

Frankly, actual MILFs and somewhat mature ladies as part of isekai harems are maybe 90% non-humans who've then transformed into a humanoid shape. There just aren't that many opportunities, routes or reasons for their types to end up with the 'fresh into their adulthood' type MCs.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand what the author want to tell us...
The MC has the memory of his previous life... But is surprised that he can use the sword or magic?
He know he killed countless of monsters and killed (very easily) a demon lord... But he is afraid of goblins?
He killed the gobelin fast because they could call for reinforcement and after the fight wish they'll be more?...
Maybe it'll be better later. But it has to be better fast.

Aggregator gang
What's the point?

Is he just going to smurf and pretend to be a weak F class adventurer but then will jump at the first opportunity to show how strong he is to his first female companion setting up a harem where all his companions know how strong he is but all the quote unquote bad guys he faces will underestimate him? Or is he just going to go full beta and secretly hides his powers to "live a slow life" (but not really) like all the other copy paste isekais like it?

You know what would make a better story? If he actually didn't retain any of his ability or talent from his previous life, falls in love and starts a family only to have that all taken away. Seeking vengeance he decides to train as hard as he can only to realize that no matter how much he struggles it was simply fruitless as his new body truly has no talent for it. Bearing regret at the decisions he has made in his past life, he would rather of died at the apex alone not knowing this loss instead of reincarnating and experiencing this hardship.

Oh that's right, this is wish fulfillment, no one would want to read something that depressing.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I could tell just from the description that this was going to be bad but for some reason I read it anyway. I have only myself to blame, really.

Let's research more about magic!
Oh wait, wtf! Why am I called as Magic Emperor!

Now that I have learned all about magic, let's go with sword!
God damn it, Why am I being called as God of Sword now!

Totally enjoy how good the comedy is, didn't care if the story is good or not.

Aggregator gang
Got feeling it will be bad since there is "SAIKYOU" tittle on it and HUR DUUR another fckn op bLaCK hAiR swordman AGAIN

basically OP guy gets tired of being too OP, so he decides to become two times more OP?

Imma guess his third reincarnation be like he gon live for himself, but he also gon get girls who he's gonna live for. :/

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it MC! Remember your goal and focus on finding your own happiness first! You can become awesome later!

Find the waifu's!

You know its a good thing he's a good guy. I am a pretty neutral person myself. I would definitely start screwing around on by the 3rd life. Maybe take over the world.

Fed-Kun's army
his 1st reincarnation costume smells granblue fantasy so much (fighter class)

Users who are viewing this thread