Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Why did he go all way, if he really just wanted to be a simple adventurer? I got the impression he wanted to lay low for a bit until he decides otherwise...a few years later. I would have pumped that device just above 30 as close as possible in his position. 32-37-ish ideally. Maybe even 31 just to mess with them.
And even after he demonstrated to be a demi-god, why didn't he just grab catlady and that dwarf by their collars and said, "This one here (shaking catlady) didn't want to except me, even though everyone told me nearly everyone gets accepted. This stinks. And That one here (shakes dwarven guy even heftier) seemed to be more focused on his own gains, then on the good of society, even though he is in a position of responsibility. Responsibility is a good cue at this point. How about we just go out in front of the guild and tell everyone about what just happened? Hmm? Let's just do that." And then he'd might just do that. If he doesn't give a fuck about laying low, he could.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come one why do they always fail a Over 9000 joke. I know it was a mistranslation back then but the meme is one of the most famous out there.... The even say it only goes up to 9999....

I don't understand, I thought he wants to be NORMAL adventurer which is no special in Sword or Magic like his last lives. And then he go all the way with monstrous strength and magic capacity

Fed-Kun's army
Galileo (Galileo)
Galileo (Galileo)
GALILEO FIGARO
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
I'm just a poor boy
nobody loves me.

Dex-chan lover
he's the perfect onii-sama in Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
tumblr_nbn1s9g2U81si9bbmo1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
Taking down normies. Excelling everywhere. Slaying panties and making dwarfs blushing. Ufu fu fu

soooo to become an adventurer you need experience with being an adventurer?

Sounds very familiar

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, I thought he wants to be NORMAL adventurer which is no special in Sword or Magic like his last lives. And then he go all the way with monstrous strength and magic capacity
It's almost as if he was kind of a dumbass since his first reincarnation where he just wanted to learn all sorts of magic for fun and accidentally became such a huge deal that he was either a god or a monster in the eyes of others. Besides, not wanting to be called a monster is there and all but he clearly didn't care enough to bother finding out what was normal before showing off, so let's stick with the stated goal of using his power for himself. Which is clearly not going to make him stick out like a sore thumb or become some hero/god/monster in the eyes of everyone around him or anything.

Double-page supporter
Will it break if it goes over 100?
Yeah, see all those numbers above 100? They're just painted on and the actual meter stops at 100.
We couldn't afford the deluxe model.

@Raudhbjorn
He's clearly on the spectrum, in addition to his mental retardation.

Thanks for the chapter!
Reminds me of various jobs where won't hire if don't have experience, yet can't get experience because can't get hired. I wonder if that old man makes the test difficult to decrease chances of newbies getting killed or deliberately trying to scale down number of adventurers for some despicable reason.

"This time i will live freely without taking orders from someone else" *immediatly takes orders🤦‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
bro do you even know what normal is? i imagine with 2 lifetimes worth of experiences he would be wiser

Unrelated to the manga, you now how some people hire people to take themselves out? Like what if someone used a truck? Maybe you could be isekaied somewhere. Anyways, chose what you want to do don't just take quests because someone asked for future reference if he goes back to his old habits

Users who are viewing this thread