Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

@mahtan well, yeah. I should've clarify that I'm talking about isekai and fantasy genres specificaly. I do not deny that there is a lot of good stuff in other genres. but fantasy and isekai is what brings me most entertainment. and amongst all of them manhwa has much more titles which I find interesting than manga could provide with today.
maybe its just me and my picky taste which is become like that after reading man(hw/g)as and novels for a past 10 or so years. but that's how I see it.
@GurenNoOu If I may, I would suggest you try to read The Second Coming of Gluttony by Ro Yu-jin and Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint by Sing-Shong if you didn't read the before. I'm reading them right now and they are great in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
Why doesn't the MC, you know, just kill the cunt who sent the joker? Should've take more than 1 or 2 pages from him. Why's he wasting so much time doing nothing and just waiting for them to come at him one by one?

Double-page supporter
Our first overpowered assassin didn't work... How about we send a turbo fag after him?

@Siikalahna It doesn't even confirmed yet who sent assassin after him. He still doesn't know, it was only just a rumour to begin with (reader's pov unrelated).
Culling assassins is good tho lmao.

Dex-chan lover
So the lesson is that if you wear a speedo-like bottom to show off your butt-cheeks, you will get stronger.

@tanate the furry's name is Pancho Panther, panther=pantera, as in the animal, and Pancho Pantera is the name of the mascot for chocomilk in Mexico

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective mb i made a typo in the title, should be Elqueeness.
https://mangadex.org/title/26096/elqueeness
Its not a manhwa with much action but its really interesting to read.

Dex-chan lover
Here comes a new challenger.

xGyx9uD.png

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu : almost guaranteed the guild is corrupt and in on it. higher prices for kill quests also means more money for them.

So basically we wi find out the reason the adventurs guild test was originally so hard was to keep number of adventurers in check, just like the limit of water

Fed-Kun's army
Thats a bit TOOOOOO clichee-bad, ---mad villian send by the bigger villain gets kille, one second later, other unknown villian shows up chuckeling "seems you need help"---
That like... 99% of every trash fantasy manga ever :D

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

https://mangadex.org/title/49101/the-king-of-cave-will-live-a-paradise-life

Specifically:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/937290/17

Users who are viewing this thread