Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Is this a re-upload or something? cause I am 99% sure I have already read this before.

I'm not going mad right, I'm pretty sure I have read this 3 times before on this page?

Fed-Kun's army
@Rachel84
yeah, the first with manhua style, the second is first revision, and this one is the final revision. it's fine, they've done their best 😁

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf
GIGI!
giphy.gif

I know you guys got snipped for a couple of chapters but thanks anyway, I'm still reading yours.

Dex-chan lover
those two woman victims. In case their attitude flips from worse to best, i think they had the chance to charm MC....

Dex-chan lover
@cloud2438 @Coronad21 @trolldatshit
Bruh... MC is like "I'm a stereotypical generic overpower Isekai MC but I just gonna wait a bit and watch you gals get raped and tossed around (totally had my hands tied!) because we gotta make this story edgy ya know". I guess the author expects us, the readers, to clap our hands like seals because "But oh man, wasn't he a totally edgy badass when kill those goblins!". MC looked like the biggest dipshit in the world on not stopping the most preventable rape and assault. The girls literally got kidnapped right in front of him and he gave the goblins a fucking head start in raping lmao. What a joke....

Users who are viewing this thread