Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Group Leader
@Crescentz Yeah but tl has school assignments so might have to switch him out like the editors but I really want to avoid that😅

Fed-Kun's army
i wondered what happened. and there were chapters removed and now uploaded few of them again.. well, by until ch34 👻

Aggregator gang
WTF::... Chapters were removed and uploaded again? i was over chapter 30.....

Double-page supporter
I can only assume mangasushi got mdex to delete the no group chapters and then uploaded their version. Why bother, idk. If a single dude somewhere can do more than the entire group, let him, it wasn't even a terrible quality release.

Double-page supporter
@Aettos
It's called favoritism.
For some stupid reason, Mdex listens to every whim of the "official translation teams."

Seems pretty much word for word what the other person put out.

It’s okay to hand off scans you are slow on if others who are more interested in the manga.

I was originally making a lot of claims that I didn't have enough evidence or motivation to back up, but I don't know how to delete a post, so I'm leaving this in its place.

Dex-chan lover
@Aettos when chapters are deleted its because they were against rules. In this case seems someone stole the translation from the group's website and uploaded here. Thats not fine, its exactly what MD does differently than every other aggregator who steals content. I might be wrong but the TL looked way too similar from what I saw on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread