Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Might be the most uninspired, talentless isekai manga ever. It's like they have a checklist of tropes and are just doing each one with as little effort as possible.

It's not the worst, but even bad ideas are more entertaining than no ideas.

Group Leader
oh boy, I do love myself some garbage isekai, but this is something
this is the kinda thing that you wouldn't wanna read even during quarantine boredom
it's just that awful xD

This is such an educational manga!
The title should be changed to "Isekai Genre and it's many cliches!"

ch11. "those monsters in the eastern forest arent the kind that rank f adventurers like us can face" after she saw what the mc can do. I read something like this so often in isekais and its annoying.

The art is uninspired and the story is devoid of plot or character development. The MC gets skills by doing nothing. If you're into wish-fulfillment stories, you might like this. It's not for me, though.

In the first chapter, the MC isekais once and reincarnates twice. The title says he's an F-rank, but he retains his memories and abilities as both the world's strongest mage and the world's strongest swordsman from his previous two lives. The first chapter ends with the MC using his peerless sword skills to massacre a horde of goblins with a wooden stick. In the second chapter, he becomes a master monster tamer just by feeding a slime a piece of jerky. He's F-rank by choice, not because his ability is poor. When the MC starts out one step below the gods, there's not much further up you can climb.

The art is really low-effort. The backgrounds are generic and the artist seems to have some trouble with perspective. A lot of things look far too flat when the artist draws them at an off-angle.

In short, the art is offputting, and the story is vacuous. It's a paint-by-numbers affair that tries to include every popular isekai/reincarnation trope into a single work.

11 chapters is enough to tell if you like or not a manga, even with the most generic and bland chinese, this manga was able to pull a new whole lower tiers. It's hard to describe everything that went wrong when every chapter makes you triple facepalm, quadra facepalm, I even had to re read some dialogues because I thought I was high or drunk...

Dex-chan lover
This is really bad... I don't think there is a single thing i can highlight about this being positive... Well maybe that the art is not garbage but that's a very low bar. Not to mention the extremely slow updates and chapters being split into parts. Chapters being split into parts is probably the worst thing that you can do to a manga in my opinion, so much nuances are lost, especially with action packed chapters you just forget what happened previously... Overall the best i can give is a 5

Aix

I came here to shit on this utter garbage, but I guess everyone has already done that for me.

I hate that I've spent a good five minutes trying to come up with some original method to diss on this story, so for simplicity's sake as well as my own sanity, I'mma just say this story looks downright terrible, and I hope the author gets a cold leaving them in bed for a week.

ahh, the usual type of isekai trash where nothing is to be praised and the story as worse than what a toddler can write, just how I like it

Dex-chan lover
MC have a desire, living his life freely, his gig as adventurer is just for having some pocket money.

Is a normal isekai so I don't expect much from it, I just don't really like how he is helping newbies at passing the test or increase their rank, without him they would have the same chances as everyone else.

The story isn't really anything special. Usually I wouldn't mind but the art is also not very good so dropping this one.

Users who are viewing this thread