Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

@Gresel
Chill, it seems the uploader is a new uploader, so there's a delay to avoid fake upload...
Might be up in few more hours or so

Group Leader
@Warilized @Gresel sorry its my first time... i already finished up to 33....i dont know if they will approve mine...
9yQrFs6
https://ibb.co/9yQrFs6

Dex-chan lover
@suiji01z
Why are you working on this series when a group is already working on them?
The other group already posted a chapter less than a month ago.

How tf is this 5 star!? This is one of the rare mcs who knows not to be high rank adventurer cause it means more responsibility. There is literally nothing wrong with this op isekai, compared to other shit isekais with 7 stars💀, u niggers dumb asf. Stand by me fellow brothers and rate this above average isekai 8 stars!!

Should i say, Average?
or maybe cuz it still early chapters

Oh well,, it's still enjoyable

Group Leader
@xboxbam got nothing to do...the site im reading at was still at chap 19.. raws are up to 33 already too slow for updates

Dex-chan lover
@suiji01z
If you were bored and looking to bring it up to date, you could have simply joined MangaSushi and helped get it up to date.

Dex-chan lover
@Suiji01z
Oh, you did that chapter with MTL? I hadn't read the chapter yet, so I didn't see that. Yeah, they want people who can read and translate japanese.

They are looking for proofreaders though and quality checkers last I checked (since a bunch of them are on hiatus right now).

Group Leader
@xboxbam yes i did it with OCR and MTL...thats why dont join groups cause i know im not good..i just want for everyone be able to read it

Group Leader
i really feel like i did something bad just now 😅 i just want my fellow readers to read it too i mean no harm to the group but, yeah i think i shouldn't do this.. i'll cease the upload...just gonna do the translations for my own use then

Dex-chan lover
@anideki
Why it isn't even that great it's very average
speaking of average this has way to many 10 7 and 1 star reviews its not horrible but its certaintly not good just a fucking phantom copy of an isekai where the character jsut doesnt care

Story seems incredibly boring.

Once you've seen an easy mode self insert isekai, you've seen them all.

Users who are viewing this thread