Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater

Since it's marked as an adaptation, my guess* is its because it was a light novel.... and a lot of light novels have paragraphs instead of titles. [/joke]

(* Too lazy to google)

Group Leader
ANOTHER manga of a Kankitsu Yusura light novel? Jesus christ.

Another one of those low rank but actually Op shit?

Dex-chan lover
When every isekai has already been done so you have the MC isekai again to stay fresh but then it’s exactly the same as a regular isekai and it’s also been done before

Contributor
@Flavor25

It’s even worse when the MC is reincarnated twice or thrice. At least the first time, you experience everything with him. But with these series, you’re just given someone right off the bat who could just say “hey, I have this skill/know this guy from my past life” with no other explanations required, and they just act like a regular isekai MC otherwise.

In other words, even though they supposedly have at least two lifetimes of experience, they still act like fucking idiots.

*Sigh* Another Isekai to the follow pile. I'm gonna start a petition in MangaDex to add another follow button "Isekai/Isekai'd"

Dex-chan lover
In other words, even though they supposedly have at least two lifetimes of experience, they still act like fucking idiots.

@xyzzy An actual idiot's gonna remain an idiot no matter how much experience they have, to be fair. It's also pretty difficult to write a character smarter than yourself if you know what I'm sayin'. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai w/ a x2 reincarnation twist in the mix. I dont know where the story will go but it having a "tragedy" tag should make it more interesting? I hope?

Supporter
so all the author did find is a another video game stats screen
yeah and i can supose he will just passe on all the probleme a thing like that cause

As soon as I see the "F Rank", all I can think is here we go again.. With the same old overused tropes..
His rank is so high it can't be detected, asshole adventurers who think of him as fodder, blah blah..
Still added to my reading list though. Sigh..

Fed-Kun's army
"tragedy"...?

because people called him "monster" and then the last boss called him a "monster"?

Users who are viewing this thread