Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Orc-san's Support For Elf Village

Dex-chan lover
Says 23 but felt like 23.1, hate it when chapters are divided into parts. With how many titles people read these days it's very easy to forget what was happening and the tone that was set with the begining of the chapter, all nuance is lost and most people, me included don't bother re-reading things. Just sad 😭

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow according to the raws site, this is the full Ch.23, this is a certainty since Ch.24 is also out. But yea, if it's a story with drama and tension, cliffhangers are the worst (tho doesn't matter if the chapter has parts or not, it could just end abruptly).

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember is going to be a surprise
The Sword cuts everything but then it breats in half

Dex-chan lover
What about the grandma and mom? Why is the author cheaping out and going half way?

@Seinarukana Why not have them fully join the harem instead? Their husbands are dead... so they are sexy and single... and our boy wants a harem...

Contributor
Nippon steel meme aside, if it was made by Enlight then it probably works more like a vibroblade than a standard sword.

Dex-chan lover
“short staff of the sword”? That looked to me more of a short sword of the staff.

Dex-chan lover
Granny certainly blushed nicely in this chapter.

@xross24 check the main comment thread for this series, there was scanlator drama

Supporter
*Puts "Orc-san" on the second page*
*Goes back to "Oruku" in the dialogue*

We're being trolled.

this series is like when shrek marries fiona, but she stays hooman and there offspring is a isekai neet?

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Looks like half a chapter but it was really a full chap with a very big cliff.....

Users who are viewing this thread