Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Orc-san And The Duel

@@Zero117 last I heard is because iAteLoli stopped translating. So the torch has now passed to GalaxyDegenScans to continue translating the manga adaptation

Fed-Kun's army
imitation.. i knew it! 😅

@blablablub ofcourse, why accepting duel with clear results and get nothing from it? if it was fair duel, then he can get good fight, but duel between man strong as 100 and man strong as 10000 soldiers is not fair duel, its just massacre 😆
maybe it will not take even a minute.. or minute if you count time to enter and leave arena 🤣

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
and dang, an imitation, im more curious to why its a imitation tho (thought, i'm already feeling that she will make a katana out of it)

Now if it's an imitation, why could nobody lift it but Orc can. Was it just THAT stuck? or is it just incredibly heavy? or is there an actual sentient/magic that only allows the hero to carry it, despite being an imitation?

Group Leader
Actually what's really wrong with the sword is...

the fox-girl's mother was the previous sword maiden and created the previous Holy Sword. While teaching her daughter how to forge one, the mother died halfway through the training. When the holy men asked for a new Holy Sword, the daughter did the best she could, but the result was nowhere near the level of her mother's. It is a Holy Sword, and that pansy wannabe White Rose Knight wouldn't have been able to pull it out in a million years. Orc even admits it as he compared it to his mother's sword, a true Hero. It's just that the sword isn't as perfect as the fox girl's mother's work.

Emiya-Shirou-nFNNRuFfF-b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
THOSE WHITE ROSES WERE PARTS OF LEVN'S ARMOR!!
oh god... so... cringey... I thought those were ikemen background effect...

@OsoJr
No, it's really a low-class Holy Sword, made of Orihalcrum. The fox-girl explains that Orihalcrum is extremely heavy, and the sword itself weighs just under 5 tons. So, yeah that wannabe knight can't lift 10,000 pounds. The reason why Orc can lift it is because the spirits can negate the weight. So unless you have the Hero Crest like Orc, then that sword can'tbe wielded by anyone.

@Animeaddiction
I don't know why I'm impressed that it's a combination of weight and exclusive to the hero magic. Kind of clever. Though I get the feeling that Orc could probably still wield it even without the hero crest.

Group Leader
@OsoJr

Yeah, it's likely Orc could, though it's also pretty likely that Orc already knew about the properties of a Holy Sword from his mother and the guy who taught him alchemy and blacksmithing. So he knew all along he could pull out the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread