Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Orc-san And Kitsune-san's Sad Memories

Dex-chan lover
@KifarR04Is:
There would probably be some kind of loophole.
For example the god of mischief could create a monster or grant a title called "god of mischief" and then seal that being / the one with that title in the person making the wish.
After all "god of mischief" is not his name but just a way the people call him.
So he can alter any wish involving the name "god of mischief" based on that part already saying that the wish was not about him specifically only.

Dex-chan lover
That piece of crap uncle deserves to die a horrible death for killing a beautiful MILF!!!,and wow even she is tired of cliche sad stories😑

Double-page supporter
unknown.png

Uncle has some weird fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
> Kururu: "But please dont smell and lick anything"
Im totally SHOCKED by the fact the MC were doing this kind of cultured act.
It only shows to us that MC only courted aggressively the girls.
But the fact he's doing that regularly, im totally shocked i learned he was doing it...

I think this is probably due to Kururu's fluffy tail and ears.
Even I sniffing my cat fur every once in a while...

Aggregator gang
When that girl finally fall to Oruku laps,she will fall harder than anyone else... a pervert with no one to match...

Double-page supporter
Just when I thought this garbage couldn't get any more generic and trashy...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Oruku, a real man, putting up with absurd amounts of baggage, just for the booty love.

@JACGohu "Sword Priestess" is a title that is supposed to be obtained (only) by the women in the Clan, I wrote a Note but the gud ol m8 we have as a TS thought that said note was for the PR instead... The title's gender doesn't change even when talking about her uncle, that dude is just gae

Fed-Kun's army
anyone else think the ceremony will fail, The MC will fight the god, but it will turn out that the god of mischief is actually a hot woman that the MC will make her submit to him?

Double-page supporter
the Milfs are always hotter than his actual to be haremgirls lol or I'm just more into Milfs :v

Users who are viewing this thread