Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Orc-san And Kuruku's Ceremonial Dress

Aggregator gang
Translator-San, please feel free to just create a new issue whenever the raws are this stupid. Your efforts will definitely be superior to this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Uncle: "I WANNA BE THE SWORD PREISTESS!"
evil god, only half listening: "Ok, granted, you're a sword"

Double-page supporter
I expected the god of mischief to have Kururu and her uncle switch their bodies/souls.
That way the uncle would have "become" the sword priestess just as he wished.
And I find that method far worse than the uncle just turning into a sword because you can just kill the uncle - sword version - but you could not solve the issue with brute force if they switched souls.

@Talh the wish is granted in worst possible way for the person and old uncle becoming a young girl isn't really worst for uncle is it.

Double-page supporter
@bhavy
It would be.
He would be in her body but the powers of a sword priestess are linked to the person's soul.

So he would have become the "sword priestess" but still be a failure, the god of mischiefs seal would need to be restored for which the "sword priestess" needs to forge an oracle sword (which he cannot) and then the country would expect the "sword priestess" to renew the seal by slashing the parts containing the evil god with that sword.
This would mean for the uncle to die cause he cannot produce a real oracle sword - just like Kururu's mother died with the fake sword he created and switched back then.

Hence I think it would be the worst for him as he would effectively be sentenced to death without ever being recognized anyway.

I thought for sure that the wish would try and kill kururu or what’re ever her name was, since that would make him the last man standing, therefore making him the best.

Instead he became a shitty pokemon...

Dex-chan lover
"Slice, Slice, Slice..."
Mmh ? Any relation with this person, sir ?
futurama.stabbing-robot.jpg

Double-page supporter
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HAHAHAHAHAHA. They literally memed this to absolute bullfuckery.

Ngl, a bit sad that Tita had to sleep alone.

@Talh god of mischief cant directly touch those who did not make a contract (wish) with them.

Users who are viewing this thread