Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Orc-san And Kuruku's Ceremonial Dress

Dex-chan lover
Strongest sword in the world? Wow a good raw material to be harvested :9 Well even though a weapon using that thing as material will become a cursed weapons 😂

Double-page supporter
Well people who is saying the design of the sword uncle looks stupid, i agree with you in that but hey at least he looks better and doesn't look like creepy guy and thanks for the chapter

that uncle is honestly one of the most pathetic and downright sad characters I have encountered in any manga ever... and that's saying a lot, I think lol..

Dex-chan lover
WTH....
All my memories of the RPG boos fight, which takes all my potions just to endure and best that boss, were coming back to me.
The design of that very bad looking boss (that uncle) is making me need another 50 hours of grinding....

@Talh
But from what I know the evil god won't intract with anyone other than the person who made the wish unless that's what the wish is like if he says 'kill her' then a meteor will hit the earth killing her but it is because he the person with wish want the evil god to interact with world but if he says 'give me the power to kill her' then he may as well be turned into a madman with power to kill her and thats how the wish is granted

Dex-chan lover
> title: orc-san
> TL: ORUKU-san

GJ, level 100 TL 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is one of the most bizarre transformations I've seen. From balding foxman to this...

Double-page supporter
@bhavy
Well I can argument that the sh*tty uncle did mention Kururu by wishing "Make me the strongest sword priestess".
There is only 1 sword priestess right now - Kururu - as such she is the "strongest" sword priestess by default.
Hence wishing "Make me into the strongest sword priestess" could be seen as wishing to take her place.
That in turn could be used by the god of mischief as an excuse to have them switch bodies / souls.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax yeah, but rarely manga themselves give the process enough credit, usually after this are the explanation of the damage the monster caused. After that we have the next arc.

Lmao i didn't exect THAT. This may be a generic harem manga but damn it has some good plot plays

Users who are viewing this thread