Shikabane-Gatana - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I want more this manga is amazing I hope the others will find this interesting and to those who still don't read this please give it a try. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you authors can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame the soldiers for not listening to him I suppose, but this is also how you miss important intel like "she's survived infection with her will intact for way longer than anyone else I've seen." She could be the key to some sort of breakthrough on the medical end of things here. Not that it really makes a difference, obviously neither of them are actually dying here, that'd be just a smidge to anti-climatic. Cut to that guy who told them about the connection between areas through that place observing them, kneeling down and being like "So embarrassing... I just made that mysterious sounding speech at them and they already died" The End

Really hated the sudden revelation that his sister was alive and kidnapped all this time. Felt too sudden, could've been done more naturally.

But that end is great. Should've clarified she was immune lol

Fed-Kun's army
I want more this is getting more interesting. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
So it looks like in the enemy encampment there's 2-3 more zombie masters and at least 2 humans helping them. Intriguing. Still waiting for the crew from the department to show and ya know do their job, like they sorta attempted to do in the ESP crossover. I know these series are linked since the dad looks like the guys from that series who were related.

Users who are viewing this thread