Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Dear It's a Deer

Dex-chan lover
I know this seri is bizarre and what not. But the idea of that deer is not her never even cross her mind ? she ain't too bright for a honor student ain't she

Group Leader
I know this seri is bizarre and what not. But the idea of that deer is not her never even cross her mind ? she ain't too bright for a honor student ain't she
That's exactly what I thought when translating too. But to be fair to Koshi-tan, imagine if there was an actual real live deer was just in the club room when you walked in. I wouldn't know how to react, at least. And then combined with Shikanoko being some kind of weird human-deer hybrid, I can see why she makes the initial leap. Agree though, after the plant attacking and the water bottle thing she should've figured it out.

Dex-chan lover
remember, throughout this entire series everyone but koshi acts like nokotan being a deer is completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary. and nokotan has, time and time again, proven to do surreal and nonsenical things, such as using her antlers to store food and removing the top of her own head (and then sending water through it from antler to antler)...

....is it really that much of a stretch that koshi might start doubting reality, or fully expecting nokotan just suddenly appearing as a regular-ass deer to be something that might actually happen?

Dex-chan lover
geit4o.png

What's the sound like IRL? Can't find it

Users who are viewing this thread