Shiki wo Taberu Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
With this done, the last chapters of Ashitaba being worked on, and Okusan feeling like it's building toward the end, I hope we get a new series in the setting. Maybe it's time for Asuna to have her own manga.

Contributor
Didn't Asuna already shown in earlier chapter mmm...~?
Or did I see her cameo in other manga, I totally forget mmm...

@SquigglesJP there's our friend Mr. Yarrrr mmm...
But yeah, that game look sweet mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Why does Asuna say "thank you" (for being the cameraman) and then "sorry" in the next panel?

EDIT: In the first chapter, it implies the main character had a boyfriend who died in an accident the previous winter. Asuna figures her wedding will bring up some memories.

I'm mad she traded in her Zephyr for a Triumph. Fuuuuck that.

Fed-Kun's army
meh didn't really get anything philosophical out of this... idk why the tag, but it was a good read though.

Contributor
Re: motorcycle

She's on the big island of HI, the Triumph is a rental.

Although I agree that the Z is probably dead.

Great book and thanks to Squiggles for doing it.

@sirius180 Doesn't matter if it was. A Zephyr, even more so if it was a Z1/Z2, is worth so much more than a Triumph.

Power Uploader
@mrspiffy @xMirage Rip Zephyr. But I assume it's a rented bike, but who knows. I know I'm not one to bring along a bike from Japan to Hawaii because it costs so much...

Dex-chan lover
A future in which Asuna gets married and learns to apologize, man this author be wilding.

I hope Ooi-sensei makes a short about Asuna. She shows up in his other works that she needs her own now.

I was wondering why we didn't see asuna in the end of Ashitaba, because she appears in this manga. I love when authors do things like this. My putting easter egg characters in their other works.

Users who are viewing this thread