Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 10 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he's going to try to climb the tree to grab it. But what happens afterwards I have no clue about.
Could Shikimori come in with the save? Could he fall and break an arm, making Izumi feel as if it's his fault? Could he just get it and be perfectly fine? With this author, I don't know!

Liu

I don't want to sound pesky, but losing his scarf wasn't bad luck. It was him not paying attention. Gods don't like when you blame them for your own mistakes, that may be why you are "unlucky" little boy.

Dex-chan lover
79>average

what the actual fuck is this top tier smart ass Ivy League kind of school?

Liu

@liquidsword I mean, the comment section is there for people to say what they think about the chapters. Who are you to decide who should talk and who shouldn't, if I may ask? Also, mind dropping the insults?

@Xystus What? 49 or below is F, 64-50 is D, 65-79 is C, 80-89 is B, 90+ is A. C is 'average' so scoring 79 means he's the best of the averages.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really unusual for 80 to be below average in elementary school. If your class is decent, it will still be below average in middle school as well. Pretty sure in my final year of MS our class average was above 90%.

Users who are viewing this thread