Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 10 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
the husk of saruogi's body is being propelled by a certain fox spirit so he can say one last goodbye with his friends before he says goodbye forever

Oof, two whole chapters dedicated to finding a scarf. Yeah, I know it's slice of life fluff and there was a little char development, but... two whole chapters dedicated to finding a missing scarf, lol

Dex-chan lover
can anyone help me? I forgot what chapter they became a couple, I've completely forgotten about their origin story

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Saruogi becomes a regular in this group. If that happens, it'll be 3 guys and 3 boys. We can for 3 ships lmao.

Dex-chan lover
So I was right in thinking he was going to climb up to get it, then fall. But what I totally didn't expect was that nothing happened afterwards. Like, was he even bruised up?

Double-page supporter
how i feel about every character in this manga:
DQMfdghVQAALj3W.jpg

Are people really complaining about TWO chapters (out of nearly one hundred chapters so far) being used on Saruogi and The Missing Scarf?
That's like if a standard theatrical-length movie spent a few minutes on a moment in the life of the not-protagonist side-characters.

Users who are viewing this thread