Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I hope their stylishness evolves and they eventually do Jojo poses while saying something cool.

Dex-chan lover
HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!
But the author could have made Izumi face a bit cooler in these 2 shots. Not that it wasn't good, but Shikimori usually goes 200% cooler on her panels.

that carrot was painful to watch as a man

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that Izumi's girliness is visible in game, and the jealousy really was cute about it. (Sometimes girliness is fun too!)

The cool Izumi got in a solid hit but Shikimori's one-two combo really hit back hard! But the last showing of her wasn't cool at all - that was pure sweetness. Just get married already!

Dex-chan lover
Short girl calmly snarking in the background with her face covered in chocolatey marshmallow goo...

Double-page supporter
That's it boiss
A man who can cook is always a plus !!!

Agreed about the blasphemy: smores are supposed to be made with marshmallows you roast over an open fire. Roasting the marshmallow and assembling the smore is part of the experience. smores are an activity, not a food. Just cooking them off to the side is . . . ruining everybody's fun!

Dex-chan lover
I think they're fighting to see who reigns blushlord supreme! And it's adorable!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank God there was a description for these s'more things, otherwise I'd have no clue what they were

Hachi low key best girl. Her and the Bakugo of light are great side characters.

Group Leader
Izumi showing his cool suave side too this chapter! I thought he was going for the clutch but then Shikimori got him in the end~ so sexy, so cool~ wahhhh~

Aggregator gang
Is this going the Horimiya route? With Shikimori being worried about guys going after Izumi, rather than girls?

Users who are viewing this thread