Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

I admit it was sweet that dad came to the rescue but how does one angle themself to catch two people already falling in that position

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, the father is kind of like her. A counterbalance to a clumsy and unlucky person via manliness.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87
Too bad it sounds ridiculous and accomplishes nothing. I don't mind keeping in honorifics but constantly addressing people by name is really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@petra: Goes to show how inflexible and narrow-minded you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you also complain a lot about several of the lesser-known modern-day English dialects for "ruining" or "perverting" the English language.

Seriously, grow up and broaden your horizons.

Double-page supporter
@petra

That's the whole point of translation, since this is, afterall a JAPANESE comic/manga, to keep context matter INTACT so no original information convey are LOST during translation, wether you like it or not, also applicable to any comic in any other language

That's why i highly respect scanlators/translator who goes extra mile just to make sure that any japanese term/jokes/pun are intact consider how hard or ambigous japanese language can be

Hence why this meme exist, cause people like you

keikaku.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread