Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
i'm crying KAMIYAAAAAA sdalkjfdljkdsf what a good girl... what a kind girl THEY'RE ALL SO LOVELY AND KIND I LOVE THEM

thank you so much for the update, im cry

Dex-chan lover
Cool girls just gotta be cool... Sniff I'm not crying.. Its dust
Many thanms

What is this? Two people dealing with their feelings in a responsible and thoughtful way? What kind of teen romance manga is this?

Honestly though I’ve really enjoyed these last few chapters. It’s odd to say but I feel like the story is hitting its stride by going into the outside relationships affect the main pairing.

Dex-chan lover
… that was awfully responsible of those two. Realistic to achieve, too. Very nice resolution to the triangle I guess.

Aggregator gang
Well, that escalated quickly. Not really but still. It got too real too quick.
Thankfully it turned out to be a dud. Right? Right!

well, it's a good thing that the author ended this quickly or else it'll be an uproar.

@himeleth honestly tho lol even if the author did decide to have this new girl confess, she would have been shot down pretty fast, no doubt

Aggregator gang
@G-P I think it's to show that Shikimori isn't a petty bitch and that she doesn't want to needlessly push away people in Izumi's life just because they happen to harbor feelings for him as well. That, and to show that the "rival" isn't really a rival since they have no desire to get in between Shikimori and Izumi's relationship. Kamiya simply wanted to know that the one that got to Izumi first wasn't a bad person and would take care of him where she could not.

Dex-chan lover
the point is that she's cool even with the 'threat' of another super cool, popular, and attractive girl who seriously likes izumi

and that they're both good people

and that izumi is unconscious

Users who are viewing this thread