Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
Wasn't Shikimori jealous of a elementary school girl kissing Izumi on the cheek 13 chapters ago? Why is she all "you're a good person if you're in love with the boy I'm dating"? Did the author read the recent Komi-san chapters and wanted to do something like that?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@sakuradaisuke a crushing a route 3 chapters in ins't a "love triangle" it's just a trow away badie of the week

Double-page supporter
@KazumaLee94
That was a kiss whereas this is a girl choosing to hurt herself and hide her feelings to not create problems. Two completely different things, even more so when they barely hold hands and haven't kissed yet.

Double-page supporter
Kamiya is seriously killing me here. I knew she was gonna be a good girl. An actual villainess character won't appear in this manga, they just won't suit the atmosphere

MD@Home
OH MY GOD! Kamiya-san is so precious too x.x!! Dangit... all these precious characters appearing... they only wish for a bit of happiness to share with others 😩 please let them be happy too!

Meh, this was dumb and unnecessary. I don't understand why so many fluffy manga have to go down the dramatic/preachy road all of a sudden.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone was riled but I genuinely love this... Twist I suppose is the term. She's clearly a kind person with a lot on her shoulders and the gentle treatment and compassion of an unlikely guy was likely very shocking in a good way. And Shikimori's reaction is a very mature one to the situation.

Besides... Who wouldn't fall for Izumi? He's a keeper.

Maybe someone interested, about the cruficifix with Jesus on it ( Corpus Christi ) it's often being used by Catholic to remembrance the Jesus Sacrifice for the original sin, in the protestant church they don't use corpus christi on their crucifix because they believe Christ has been risen and back to heaven or related to probihition of making an image ( statues or saint images ) because of the law founded in the old testament ( If I don't wrong ).

( Corpus Christi in literal Latin )

They just introduced her and she's already losing... bruh. Hope we get more kamiya tho

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope Shikimori stays friends with her and supports her, it feels like she's trapped inside a web of others' expectations...

Users who are viewing this thread