Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
This has to be hands down one of the most wholesome triangle love confrontation I have ever seen. Kamiya trying to hide her feeling so she doesn't hurt Izumi leading her feeling guilty, Shikomori comforting Kamiya and telling her to cherish her feelings. Even after watching the anime and rereading this chapter, this never fails to make me wailing. First, this proves Shikimori trusts Izumi wholeheartedly, which what relationship needs. And while I have literal big zero experience in love, as a genuine human being, I also believe this is the best outcome for Kamiya. Brushing off her feeling and burying it just gonna hurts worse because shes gonna be very conscious of it being "wrong" every time hes with Izumi leading her to act differently or agitated as seen in the chapters before. Its better to cherish / embrace it, and still try the best to keep her actions behind the line. Its seriously a tough road and definitely not an easy one. Those two are truly the chaddest I have seen. All the best wish for both of em.
images

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread