Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Hachimitsu smile and thoughts were kind od a death flag there....Like she is going away...Hope it is just my time reading to many darker stories speaking..hehehe

Dex-chan lover
dammit inuzukaaa why are ya so cooollll
hachimitsuuu i wanna protect that smileeeeee

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Inu went full laser eyes there.
And holy guacamoly, this whole second half was so cute my heart almost stopped. And my man Izumi hugging everyone was such a fun sight. God, I love how every character in this manga feels "alive" and it's not all about FeMC and MC.

Dex-chan lover
I love Hachimitsu!
Also I'm counting that last panel as a psuedo title drop.

Double-page supporter
I love how each of them get their own time to shine and support each other as friends and a team. You don't see friendships portrayed equally like this often

Dex-chan lover
Izumi serial hugging everyone was hilariously awesome especially when he hugged Shikimori and gushed over her that she got super embarrassed

GOD I LOVE THIS SERIES 😆😆😆😆♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
THE END

What do you know, inuzuka got to be cool too. feels good man

Dex-chan lover
Shikimori gets flustered as her boyfriend gushes over how cool she was is the best thing ever and I love it on every level. I overdosed on sugar at that point tbh.

Double-page supporter
AW WHOLESOME YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM

also i took the advice from the comments last chapter and played you say run in the background while reading this and it fits surprisingly well lmao

Group Leader
the sports meet series is over,some slice of lives are badly neededddddd for me =)

Users who are viewing this thread