Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 63

@ed

That's a common thing for asian countries, you have a big communal room for men and women that have either a center stack or wall heating element and you go in fully clothed (in their robes, not your everyday clothes). If you're interested look up wassupman sauna on youtube, it's the first link. It's funny and informative.

Yeah no, that's not even close to an authentic löyly. Some people like to use aromatic oils, but they are really just a bonus flavor. First of all, you aren't supposed to wear clothes to the sauna, they are sitting way too low for the effects of the löyly to properly hit you, and you most definitely aren't supposed to wave the well above 100 degrees celcius air that comes from the stove at people (although I guess since this is a fake sauna the temperature is ridiculously low as well).

Well, at least they used an actual sauna stove (it's the more modern barrel-shape type) and actually threw water on the stove.
But wearing clothes in the sauna... It's as blasphemous as wearing clothes/towel inside an onsen.

Now if you don't mind, my very own sauna should be ready for use right about now so I'm off to sauna.

Dex-chan lover
Wearing clothes in a sauna is just wrong, mixed bathing or not. A towel under your sweating butt is right and proper, but not clothes!!!
That said I have experienced a sauna where som many were running in and out flapping the door all the time that I started to shiver from the cold. Uncultured swine...

Dex-chan lover
THE DADDY IN THE EAST
The cool old man that Shikimori can admire

I'm guessing the author took some artistic liberties with the sauna, partly because they didn't wanna accidentally make it an ecchi manga by drawing everyone naked. That's just my guess, though.

Also, I'm a sucker for emotional moments like when dad sees the old arm wound on his son. Can't be easy seeing your boy being hurt so much, and having those scars as a reminder of it...

Fed-Kun's army
This family is so fucking pure god bless

@Grading Nah there's quite a few saunas like that, also the bath clothes they were wearing are super light so they take the heat very easily

Users who are viewing this thread