Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 63

The spa lady is too strong. Those fangs, glasses, short hair and lots of energy... please come back...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I need a prequel manga about MC's parents and how they met.
I wonder how a sauna feels like? Well, probably no different from where im living by the looks of it.

Dex-chan lover
The fight and the draw reminded me about the story a friend told me about a courtship up north. He lived in northern Sweden, and found a nice girl from across the border (so a Finnish girl).
So of course her three brothers had to challenge invite him to a sauna. And of course he realized this was all about his manhood and being accepted as a "proper" match for her.
Basically he pulled through on sheer willpower (and beer), managing to outlast two of the brothers (who perhaps felt the remaining brother could handle it for them). But then the Finnish family pride kicked in, they couldn't allow a Swede to beat them all at Sauna either. So finally they nodded at each others and walked out together.. XD

Damn, this made me miss relaxing in sauna. One aspect I can say a home gym cannot compare in.

Contributor
COVID-19 result in a rush on virtual ink? Shortages? Well, no complaints then. Use as small of fonts as you need. We all need to do our part. 😋

Dex-chan lover
I'm perhaps more triggered about this depiction of a sauna than I probably should be, but at least they spelled the word "löyly" right...

...But in the completely wrong context or use, the boorish fucks.

@Big_Boss except for the scented oils its exactly the same saunas we do here. (well there are few types but the ones we go to are like this) and last summer i went into one while i had sunburns and every time my friend spun the towel to fan the heat it hurt like hell, it felt like i was being cooked alive.

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I wonder if Yuu's & Shikimori's gender got swapped during the story making process
Because it's an amazing swap

Aggregator gang
Lol they only got a draw because the manager couldn't take it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread