Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

You did it, you son of a bitch you actually did it. Thats an MVP move right there mate.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this feel like we're approaching
finish line for series, even though that's probably just "end of arc flashes" or something like that. Not that I'm saying End would be bad necessarily.

this manga has quite a problem with stalling and stagnation. Wait for several chapters to go by and then read it.

this is sweet manga, indeed it got me interesting of how adoarable they are, but I just wish they do more couple stuff, like kissing etc.
even for once in a while.

Manga was 10/10 upto chp 20, then became 9/10 upto chp 40. The rest is a solid 8/10 now, who gives a fuck about the side characters, i want more close ups on shikimoris face when shes cool like chps 1-20🤦‍♂️.

This and horimiya just show me how depressing my life is. I have no one I could call a good friend since all of my friends are just people I talk to in school and never outside of school. The last time I had a friend who I could call a best friend had to move away since his parents were in the military :(
i cant believe i said this cringy shit 2 years ago

I think it's ended very well. This manga was so relaxing and good to read once in a while. Especially when you are waiting for new chapters and not rushing it. I hope to read more like this from Keigo Maki.

Users who are viewing this thread