Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

Supporter
I will read this after anime.. had to hold on or we would lose anime excitement

I remember this series used to be called something else, and honestly its harder to like with this name.

Group Leader
@calmbreez
Yeah that’s it, there’s no progress

No horny times or marriage

being in a relationship isn’t progress when they start out that way

Been reading way too many NTR and betrayal type shit, and every time I'm reading something I keep on imagining the worst thing possible. Thanks to this though (and other wholesome vanilla manga like Pseudo Harem etc), it has cured me everytime I read these manga. Very excited for the anime adaptation, plus the seiyuu of Shikimori will be Saori Hayami!!

@calmbreez, If the progress you're looking for is
sex, then no. This is a pretty innocent manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki @tenkyu7

Ohhh. No guys. I’m not saying progress as in sex or getting married.

My bad. I didn’t know they were bf or gf from the start.

But tell me this. Is it fluffy/cute? Do they get intimate sometimes? Progress doing couple things?

There’s a lot of chapters. So I’m wondering is it all lols comedy with no real romance.

@calmbreez yes its fluffy and so damn cute. Well let me tell you just this, theyre not the shy dilly dally couple type. They express their love to one another. Best if you read it and experience it yourself :)

Group Leader
@calmbreez It’s more focused on the idea that the chick is cool/badass and the guy is a herbivore than romance tbh

Chapter 4 is
a movie date so that is a couple thing

It is fluffy and cute

It pretty much is Swapped Gender Roles: The Manga

@calmbreez yes there is progress, but it character progress. Like they flesh out the friends and parents, and the main couple into being fully developed people living their lives and away from the look how badass this guys gf is.

Its a slice of life so it never develops a strong, fast passed plot, but it does draw you into these childrens lives and make you like them

This will probably get a 2nd season after the first, its got 1.6mill copies in circulation

Source: https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1351551630953631745

Dex-chan lover
@Pandit2002 maybe not very fluffy, but still comparable with this manga
https://mangadex.org/title/42523/a-story-about-a-grandpa-and-grandma-who-returned-back-to-their-youth

@calmbreez I think I understand what you mean by progress and correct me if I am wrong.
Character development and relation development certainly happens. Currently on chapter 45 and slowly but steady they grow closer. Its not just lovdy dovdy comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread