Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

This mangas really changed, it used to be different from any other manga i've read and the illustrations of shikimori-san being cool were incredible, the interactions between the two and how cool shikimori-san was always made my heart beat faster than any other manga. After chp 40 it slowly turned into a generic romance manga where author is tryna prolong the story and create lots of plot instead of sticking to the wholesome times izumi and shikimori had in the first 20 chps. Even though the pages where only a couple pages long in the first 20 chps, each chp made me fall in love with their relationship, however majority of the pages now are just plot to prolong the story and theres barely any pages where izumi and shikimori have their cute/cool moments together. Still love the manga none the less, but its changed.

@FRASH_18 i get you, its like the popularity made it go to the safe path, it was very unique and had a lot of potential, if anything, wasted potential, but cute nontheless.
I still like it, but its not the same, 9/10 for the firsts chapters, 7/10 for the latter, so thats that

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount
Its become an actual plot manga now, instead of the cute heart thumping one shots that it was in the first 20 chps. Now it has plot where it progresses slowly showing everyone else in it and their daily life, instead of the more important cute/cool moments between the two

@FRASH_18 yeah, as you said before in your previous comment, i totally agree.
what i say is that the short but strong moments were better, the plot afterwards isnt anything special really, very suggary, but a lot weaker (we got the gap moe from her, but she was cute->cool not moe->cool so she feel like different characters sometimes, not that im complaining, but i would like to see more cool of her, what made it great in the first part, its laking in the second, thats what im trying to say)
it would have been very very interesting if they touched the bad luck thingy a bit more though, that seemed interesting, and gave a lot of chances to be cool

Fed-Kun's army
reverse relationship wish fulfillment

only bad thing was sketchy drawing, but it gets better in every chapter

For those of you who were concerned about not having enough of the cool version of Shikimori-san, I give you chapter 69.

Nice👌

Super fluff.
I feel like their characters were more well defined before ~30-40 chapter.
More impactful and doki doki.
It's not quite gotten to the wishwashy generic level... but it seems to be approaching that.

alright boys... any news if this golden manga of fluffiness and cuteness will get an anime adaption

Haven't finished reading all of the translated chapters, but this is really good!!! T_T I would like to read all the chapters in one go, so I decided to halt and come back later when it's finished. Or maybe, comeback when it has a lot of chapters already. (I mean yeah 60+ chapters are already a lot but you know what I mean when we read the chapters... hehehehehe) Anyway, as usual want to thank the translators for their hardwork!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread