Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou! - Ch. 3.5

Short but sweet.

Thanks for the translation. Glad this hasn’t been forgotten.

Another months long update for this short chapter, i think its time to temporarily drop this until its time when this is ripe

Group Leader
@Serverclosed Go do it yourself then, they're free scanlators they can release at whatever pace they want, they're not obliged to release according to how you want it.

@BlackFIFA19 while I agree with the sentiment that scanlators can release whenever they want people don't really need to have done something or have some sort of qualification in order to give opinions you know?

@Ettelblack Its still extremely rude, they are not being lazy, ive waited years to get translated chapters for manga that are waaay more popular than this. Were lucky this small manga is being translated at all.

People who complain when they are actually blessed should actually expect people to give them a snarky reply when give their opinions, because its disrespectful for the people that are spending time to give us a translation for free. Go tell a group of kpop fans that their music taste sucks, saying that its just an opinion wont help you getting skinned alive. So yeah screw you if you rudely call manga translators lazy, im gonna call them a bitch too sometimes and tell them to learn japanese

Dex-chan lover
Latest raw manga chapter is Chp 5, so there isn't too much of a backlog to catch up with.

J Novel Club is officially translating the source novels (they are on Vol 2 now), so you can check them out if you want to see how the story goes.

Dex-chan lover
Garter belt at a young age.
Hmmmm...
I expect more when she at around marriageable age....

Dex-chan lover
@litinz Blessed? really? lol. Doesn't matter how long you waited, laziness is still laziness. I won't rush them, but that doesn't mean I can't state my opinion on the issue and I don't care if is rude.

Users who are viewing this thread