Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 10 Ch. 30 - The Strongest Sage, Leav…

Double-page supporter
At this point, the fact the guild is bothering with formalities is a bit comical. Just take all the materials, rank them up to A, then never let them leave your country again.

Dex-chan lover
I just like them fucking around with Guild Employees.

I see people talking about a fucked up ecosystem but you remember that monsters (the only thing killed) are created via magic and that by killing them magic will return to the vein right? It might take a few days but monsters will start showing up again soon, and probably in a week the monsters killed will all be replenished. Only unusual cases like that one bird or a hoard would be the sorts of things that aren't easily replaced.

Double-page supporter
The training of the students by building a fort sounds like they're training a class of combat engineers.

It's actually pretty valuable in wartime too.

EDIT: the "aggro the whole map and nuke" strategy clearly works lol
They even have to "go easy" on the monsters to leave the corpses recognizable >.<

People complaining about wrecked ecosystems apparently don't remember what "monsters" are. Monsters are creatures made out of magic that spontaneously generate from the passive magic of an area. They aren't part of the normal ecosystem, and it shouldn't actually be possible to "exterminate" them without draining or destroying the magic of the land itself. It takes monsters a longer time to regenerate and respawn when they're outside of a dungeon, but they will eventually respawn. The fact that the Enrage Monster trick works at all is proof of this: normal creatures and humans wouldn't care at all about a big pile of magic sitting in the middle of a clearing, but it draws monsters to it immediately. If anything, doing a full area pull and then nuking all the monsters that show up is doing the ecosystem a favor, because all of the normal animal and plantlife have to live in a world where they're constantly terrorized and predated upon by supernatural freaks. You're giving the ecosystem a break for a few weeks by genociding the monster population.

Also, technology seems to be progressing extremely quickly. The students went from a bunch of yokels who can barely make air move with their hands to a dedicated magical combat engineering corp. We'll have spelljammers and stargates in no time at this rate. I wonder how long it will be before somebody puts together a magic gun.

Can someone tell me if the Light Novel is translated into English and how much of it has been covered by the manga?

Seeing them speedrunning the quest is like watching people speedrunning in anime hitman

I really appreciate these longer chapters, makes me feels like I've read more than I actually have, unlike the split versions which seem to go by so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread