Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Strongest Sage, Party E…

Fed-Kun's army
the title should be changed into "Author wanted to make an Isekai manga with ridiculous world setting that benefit the MC in anyway because he couldn't be bothered to think a theme"...too long? yeah i know lol

Contributor
This isn't even an isekai, he was never from the modern world to begin with.

@jokerxhisoka bc mc knows everyone is trash in that world..so doesnt matter if he takes those 2 inexperienced girls. Well now they are prob better than 69% of the world population. (69 hehe)

Dex-chan lover
im reading this again and why the flying fuck is anyone mad about the inexperienced girls? like what's he supposed to do? take the knight's captain or the principal? bitch no, in gaming terms they would have like a shitty lvl 30 warrior build, since no one has proper knowledge about their own classes.

So whats the solution?
you take the younglings and train the coz they have more time to improve and by the time they reach adulthood they will be absolute monsters, also a very simple fact that everyone forgot:
noone starts strong, everyone is inexperienced at the beginning dammit, they just need actual experience, is not that hard

I understand its easy to shit on isekai mangas for the cliches and all but its annoying that ppl complain about obvious stuff

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can understand why people would relate this to isekai stuff but it's just reincarnation in the same world from the look of things. Both are overused as hell lately and neither is really pumping out a lot of high quality titles. Either you find something to enjoy in them or you don't and you move on. You're not lacking in quantity of things to check out. Decisively ditch things that aren't doing it for you (a while back I dropped some series where the guy was trying to be a farmer in another world only to discover that he was growing monsters - sounded a lot more fun than it was). Or complain about it for the first 30 chapters before finally calling it quits, whatever floats your boat.

Double-page supporter
My main problem with this series is there isn't mcuh explaining going on. Sure he mentions "this stuff is possible" then in the next panel they are able to do it. It's not like he explained "how" to do anything so far and we never see any training. We just have to assume that he gave a proper explanation offscreen. It's kind of frustrating. But the nice thing is that it isn't fan service laden like most Tensei stuff of this variety. And the art is nice.

Double-page supporter
So this dude reincarnates to fight universal level monsters but ends up teaching a school instead.
Does this manga even have a plot at this point?

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro - I recommend you to read the WN translation in parallel. It has an awful lot of explanations, just the way I like it.

Banned
Wait... so now it is Yagato and not Yakat?

Ah inconsistent translation.
Well whatever. Yagato it is then. She still Best.

Ok this is it for me this manga has no purpose it's just a satisfaction manga, the mc has advanced knowledge and op and everything he does wows everyone rinse repeat

Users who are viewing this thread