Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita

Group Leader
This manga isn't good, by any means, its completely shallow and world building is barely given any thought. BUT it moves at a lightning pace with nonstop action to the point that its just a nice mindless read, I actually look forward to reading it every month because there's just so fucking much happening every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
The author makes the mc use a lot of elaborate plans and traps, but they don't amount to much since the mc is too powerful. His power level changes very noticeably in the later chapters as well, somehow he says he can't manage smaller numbers of weaker enemies than he did previously, despite only becoming more powerful. Many events seemed very contrived in similar ways. The mc never really gets injured either, makes the battles seem like they're just for show.

Aggregator gang
Hey Bois
It's possible this manga (from the light novel) is going to have an anime adaptation!

this is the original and all but the doujinshi at least has imo better art and story

Double-page supporter
Well people are complaining that original is worse than prequel while this is a better crest manga than others i have seen because mc is smart and does right things

Apparently this is getting an anime, seems like all these anime adaptations recently are manga/light novels which are selling well. I'd guess companies don't wanna go bankrupt experimenting.

The demons poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!

There's some minor twists in the world building that make it at least readable, but this is another one of those Japanese takes on the reincarnation cultivation manhuas -- same tropes and dozens of "EEEH?! EEEEEEH?! Impossibiru!" panels that are supposed to be comedic relief, but end up as boring as ever. Add in some reincarnator pedo-romance and it's a wrap.

It's no better or worse than the other half dozen or so examples in Chinese, Korean and Japanese graphic novels I can think of. Well that's not entirely fair, some of the continental ones have some pretty good characters and that's really what a story like this -- be it dungeon isekai or wuxia -- has to have to stand out.

This one is very average, character's are one-dimensional and the world and everything in it is formulaic-- as if designed not by a creative process but through statistics and spreadsheets.

If you can tolerate swapping out the harem for some Nippon-kei slave ecchi, https://mangadex.org/title/41754/th...s-rank-sorcerer-s-post-rebirth-adventurer-log is a better take on the same thing. To be fair, it's only really the art that's better but that is something at least.

This one getting an anime adaption really excites me lol. Studio that will animate it is J.C. Staff.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this have good romance? Its getting a Anime so am I gona see some goood animated romance??

@calmbreez
You probobly already read this but the slight chance that you haven’t I’ll just say that I thought of the Romance in the manga while it got the romance tag and harem tag there are like 5 chapters where the girls or the mc show their feelings so the manga barely got any romance. If your looking for romance like golden time then you’ll be dissapointed

It feels like mc is just simply showing off every time, impossibru moments are getting boring, wierdly enough he aint getting consequences. I mean if i was his father... Loosing to your kid is embarrassing and would definitely hurt my pride or even get scared. If its just lucky hit ill be proud but defeat? To a 6yr old. Seriously his dad should start asking questions lol

After demons get into the mix it seems to start speeding up to the point where its like
oh something is weird about this town DEMONS... oh finish killing the boss of DEMONS... a chapter later... oh army of wooden dolls DEMONS...
I know you need an enemy but it feels like there's no downtime between battles and starts blaming or making seem like demons are behind everything in the world.
Its still enjoyable to pass the time but I hope the story slows down a bit. Maybe I just read it to fast and just seems like that.

Dex-chan lover
This is just trash.

MC just ass pulls his way to victory while explaining his ass pulls. It’s just not satisfying. There are no stakes. MC knows more than everyone. No one questions him seriously and there’s no accountability.

The harem is platonic, though MC is a romantic herbivore anyways. School life? That’s a joke. It’s not even funny because of the other failings.

It’s at least consistent and the translation is decent. But if you want something more than by the numbers, shonen trash, you need to skip this.

Users who are viewing this thread