Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The White fox who wants to die (1)

Dex-chan lover
Well this is interesting at least, I was expecting a grimdark story but the MC seems to have decided to go the opposite way?, it does give a bit of whiplash seeing all the tragic past and stories and having the MC joking with foxbro by the fire camp.
Thanks for the translation and hopefully this keeps being interesting.

Group Leader
Well, this still has potential...
But I'm not sure I can wait 4 more months for the next chapter. I might drop this for lack of patience...🤒

Finally not a generic "revenge" history this could go in a nice way, a revenge history without the cliche "edgy" and "dark" stupid plot

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE

there was a manga that had a plot like that awhile back. A man and a woman go on a trip to commit suicide while doing a bunch of things they wanted along the way. By the end, it was the time they spent together that gave them the will to live again. I don't remember what it was called though...

Dex-chan lover
A story about finding a reason to live. Sounds like a good starting point. But seeing how depressing the beginning was, it turned happy go lucky a bit too fast. An a bit darker tone while telling their tales would have fitted way better.

I don't remember ever seeing a manga more rushed than this, the story is all over the place. Hope the author fix the pacing in the next chapters

is she refering to herself, she's going to snake her late sister?

I hope the next chap won't take long again.

My only problem here is that I don't quite get the plot. Is it a story about a man and an old fox? Is it a story about a man trying to fix his mistakes? It's certainly not a revenge story. Maybe it's a story about humility? Doesn't really seem like our MC was pride though. I don't really see any room for character development here. Maybe it's the pacing that's the problem - who knows? All I know is that SO FAR, this is strange...

Dex-chan lover
Where's the revenge? Falling into darkness? Joining the demon side?
I need my dose of edgy !

Fed-Kun's army
there is no fucking way he said " I identify as a male."

Users who are viewing this thread